Services that we have expertise in.

Immigrate to Canada

  • Business Investor Stream (Provincial Entrepreneur Programs)
  • Express Entry Program
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Federal Experience Class
  • Federal Trade Program
  • Caregivers
  • Temporary Foreign Worker

Hiring Foreign Workers

  • Apply for LMIA and SINP job offers
  • Reduce recruiting cost significantly
  • Find the right worker at the right time
  • Ensure federal and provincial compliance

Study in Canada

  • Arrange admission offer from Canadian designated learning institute
  • Get a study permit and work as a student
  • Extend your study permit
  • Stay in Canada after you graduate
  • Post Graduate work permit
  • Pre and post-arrival assistance

Work In Canada

  • Find out if you need a work permit
  • Get a work permit
  • Extend or change the conditions on your work permit
  • Travel and work in Canada as a youth
  • Hire a foreign worker

Family Sponsorship

Sponsor your:

  • Spouse, partner or dependent children
  • Parents and grandparents
  • Adopted child or relatives

Visitor Visa

  • Apply for a visitor visa
  • Apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
  • Super Visa: Visit your children or grandchildren
  • Transit through Canada
  • Tourist Visa
  • Business Visit
Scroll to Top