Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit: Your Pathway to Permanent Residency in Saskatchewan

Are you working in Saskatchewan on a valid work permit and dreaming of making it your permanent home? The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers a tailored pathway for skilled workers like you! Here’s everything you need to know about the Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit sub-category:

Overview: Effective May 2, 2024, certain business types and occupations may no longer be eligible through this pathway. Refer to the Job Offer Excluded Occupation List for details. CUAET, LMIA, and Francophone Mobility work permit holders can now apply to this sub-category in NOC TEER “4” and “5” occupations.

Eligibility: To qualify, you must:

  • Have a permanent full-time job offer from a Saskatchewan employer.
  • Possess a valid work permit issued by IRCC.
  • Have worked full-time for at least six months (780 hours) with the employer providing the job offer under a valid work permit.
  • Hold a SINP Job Approval Letter from your employer.
  • Attain a minimum CLB score of 4 if your job offers fall under TEER “4” or “5” occupations.
  • Demonstrate eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure if your occupation is regulated in the province.

Who Cannot Apply: Refugee claimants, health professionals, and food and beverage servers cannot apply through this sub-category. Graduates on Post-Graduate Work Permits must apply under other SINP categories.

Immigration Representatives: While not mandatory, if you choose to use a representative, ensure they are licensed by the Government of Saskatchewan or a lawyer in Canada in good standing with a provincial law society.

Make your dream of permanent residency in Saskatchewan a reality with SINP’s Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit sub-category! For further information, visit the Blog – Guide Me Immigration.

#guidemeimmigration #SINP #ImmigrationCanada #SaskatchewanImmigration 🇨🇦✈️


More Posts

Send Us A Message

Scroll to Top